Blog categories

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

These are foods I will never eat again

These are foods I will never eat again:

Porridge at Yum Cha house: Very strong burnt smell. At porridge’s bottom inside the pot was burnt. The burnt smell happened in early 2013, we had to replace it. I was satisfied but the problem happened again in November 2013 and it was the worst smell ever. I replaced it and would never order again.
Tepanyaki food at Yuki Japanese restaurant: This food was very expensive and did not taste special. It did not include miso soup and did not include rice. This food only gave me more weight.

Twisties Chicken crisp: This crisp (not in a shape of potato crisps) appeared to use bad cooking oil. I almost had a sore throat after eating this.

Sausage with mash potato at Department of Health café: This sausage does not taste good and the mash potato does not taste special too. This food was terribly expensive lunch that’s why I will never come back to here again.
Corn chiecken soup at Department of Health café: The soup was not made of 50% corns and it has boring and funny taste.

[This post will be updated with more food I won't eat].

No comments:

Post a Comment