Blog categories

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

1 May 2012 diary

1 May 2012 diary

Good morning to everyone in Heaven and earth,

At the beginning of 1 May, I woke up early, ate Jester pie for breakfast, went out, caught a bus and there was little accident at the roundabout in a street where a tired/sleepy truck driver hit the face in the corner; I thought I came late to work but I did not.

Work was busy but was fun because there were almost no irrate user.
I ate chicken Terriyaki pasta for lunch bought from a Japanese fast food named Royal Sushi. There was a pretty girl walking in and out the kitchen.
I went back to work and worked until 5pm. I left work and arrived at Gelare to eat half price waffle with syrup.
After all eaten I caught a train and arrived in Bullcreek.

I was surprised to see the same pretty girl I met at Royal Sushi at the train station, she was texting her phone while waiting for the bus to come; I only looked at her.

I arrived home and had a rest for 1 hour. I got up, took shower and washed my hair too.
I ate bitter melon salad with clear pumpkin soup for dinner made by my mother.

My dad was playing chess with a music turned on when I came to the play room. I logged in to Facebook and noticed people were tagging me in the costume photos.
My Dick Tracy photos which was downloaded from my camera were organised in the computer, I selected the best ones and deleted the bad ones.

My friend named Denise E who lived in Singapore, she told me that she changed her profile photo on her Facebook. I replied to her that she is pretty and cute like a baby. I also told her that her beauty is God greatest gift as well. She was happy.

I chatted with my dad about normal daily life; but when we came to a topic about a girl in Indonesia, a quarel happened between me and him.
He wanted me to get married before he died that was what he said.
And then he left me in the play room alone.

Finally I decided to sleep at 00:40am.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment