Blog categories

Sunday, May 20, 2012

19 May 2012 diary

19 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth.

This Saturday is a happy day for us.
I woke up at 1pm (ooowww... I just wanted to wake up late because I always woke up early Monday to Friday). We straight had dim sum for lunch in Thornlie. The Dim Sum was not nice but it was cheap. After lunch we went to JB Hi-Fi to look for new plasma TV for my mom. We went to Retravision to look for the same TV but not found. Finally we went to The Good Guy store and found the right TV which my mother liked it. While my parents were looking for the TV, I went to a costume shop to organise my 27 May 2012 photoshoot. I came back to The Good Guys. My mom selected Plasma TV 50 inch made by Panasonic.
We went to Carousel shopping center only to buy milk fishes, fruit and veggies. I saw my friend named Ria and a... a guuuuyyy behind her. But I am not jealous and I don't care as long as I am cute ^_^ .
We had dinner at 'Spoon' restaurant near Curtin University.
I went home to select the best Superman and Robin photos.
I decided to sleep at 3am in the morning.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment