Blog categories

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

13 May 2012 diary

13 May 2012 diary.

Hello to everyone in Heaven and earth.

That day was Sunday.
I woke up at 1pm at noon after sleeping at 5am in the morning.
I woke up hungry and there was no food for lunch.
I spoke something bad to my dad about the money in his wallet. He was pissed off and I think it was my terrible mistake. I think luck did not come to them last night.

I had a fried kwei tiao for lunch, I withdrew money from ATM to buy car wash & wax cleaning and a sponge.
The money will also be used to treat my mother dinner because it was Mother Day.
I went home and cleaned my car surface.
Before I went to church I decided to bring my car to uncle Thomas who is a car mechanic.
I went to an Indonesian mass church at Myaree. The mass ended and we went home.

But on the way home something worst...... happened......
We started to have a big argument and big quarell about the money and all the things that my parents are jealous about if comparing me with other people. They started talking so many negatives about me (including how stingy I am) on the way going home. I expressed my anger as well by driving the car 300% faster than the speed limit to scare them off. My dad shouted at me and he was going to kill me if I did that again.
I shouted back at the them proving they forgot all the good things I did to them (including all the best and expensive lunches and dinners I treated to them in the past). My parents shouted back at me demanding something much better.
We arrived home and my parents decided to go buy dinner.
I was at home and was very very sad.
I suddenly received a phone call from my mother saying 'Honey please cook the rice for us'.
I replied to her that I was too sad to cook the rice.
I also sent sms to my friends saying that I had a bad argument today.
Several minutes later my parents went back and my mother quickly ran and hugged me. She apologized what she did to me and what she demaded from me in the car. I was too sad to speak and too sad to say any word as well.
My dad just walking passed me without hugging or apologized and pretended that nothing happened.

I went to bed and decided to have rest for 1 hour. The sms I sent to friends was finally replied, the message I received is pretty much 'An emphathy message' from my friend. The only person who did not reply is the person who was currently living in Melbourne.

I woke up at 9pm and ate dinner with sadness. My mom again went out from her bedroom to hug me and told me to forget everything about the big argument which happened.
I ate Nando's chicken with chips.
After that I printed the documents for the next day interview and decided to sleep at 00:30am.
I must say that this is the Worst Mother Day in my life ever. I still refuse to believe that 13 is an unlucky number.

And I am saying this to you all that bad luck from gambling can cause worse thing and that thing starts from in family.

That's it and I won't say anything about this anymore.
Let's move on to the next day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment