Blog categories

Thursday, May 17, 2012

16 May 2012 diary

16 May 2012 diary.

Good morning to everyone in Heaven and earth.

This midweek is a normal usual day.
I woke up early, ate two small breads and two slices of cheese for breakfast.
I came to work on time. Work is very quiet but there was a problem when my team leader told me that there was a user complained about a bad service I delivered to her. Well... it's all just a misunderstanding but I am ok.
Another problem was uncle Thomas reported that my Hyundai Excel repair cost is very expensive and he told me he wanted to buy that car.
I had a beef with cheese sauce.
My parents came and picked me up from work. We went to a Vietnamese restaurant to have dinner and we went home at 7pm.
I researched my car value from the Internet and would call uncle Thomas on the following day.
I cleaned my bed room and it was much cleaner than before.
I logged in Facebook to send birthday greetings to everyone who celebrated birthdays on this date.
I decided to sleep at 00:30am after moving all downloaded YouTube videos to another partition on my computer hard disk.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment