Blog categories

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

21 May 2012 diary

21 May 2012 diary.

Good afternoon to everyone in Heaven and earth.

First day of business day.
I woke up earlier but ended up getting up a bit late. I walked to the bus stop but missed the bus.
I waited for 5 minutes for the next bus and one of my high school friends also caught the same bus with me.
The bus arrived and I grabbed an empty chair.
The girl who worked at Royal Sushi caught the same bus too and she stood next to me, and fortunately she stood beside me. She a little bit leant her body toward me while standing. I was going to definitely offer the seat to her if she smiled at me...... but she did not. Too bad! I did not offer her the seat.
I arrived to work 6 minutes late with sweet muffin for breakfast.
I had fried rice with soup for lunch.
I went out on time from office, my dad came and picked me up.
We went to uncle Thomas house to drive my broken car to another car mechanic named Alex but uncle Thomas already at a dinner restaurant.
We went home. I was very surprised to see the new Plasma TV which was just delivered.
I had delicious curry chicken bought by my mom yesterday.
My friends in Japan gazed the Sun eclipse which happened on this day.

After that I and my dad installed the Plasma TV. The TV was carried and placed in my mom bedroom. The TV finally worked except the satellite channels. I also tried to connect the Blue Ray Smart channel to the Internet but it did not work. I think the signal between the device and the wireless router was too far.
We also had a chance to wish my brother Happy Birthday around 11pm.

I decided to sleep at 00:28am. My dad slept in a bedroom next to mine.
I prayed to God so the next day would be a beautiful day for me, for Tania, and for all my friends.

I had no more to say about this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment