Blog categories

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

22 May 2012 diary

22 May 2012 diary.

Good afternoon to everyone in Heaven and earth.

This day is a quiet day and my most relaxing work day.
I woke up early and went to work on time.
I was only reading and processing emails without having to take phone calls.
I ate sweet muffin for breakfast and smoke salmon sushis for lunch.
My dad went to pick me up from work.
We went to uncle Thomas house to pick up the car. My dad tried to sell him the car for the final time and it was a success. I went home and ate Salmon steak for dinner.
I logged in to Facebook and chatted with Denise in Singapore. Denise told me that she was going to Osaka. I really hoped she was not very upset if she failed to meet Kao in Osaka.

I decided to sleep at 00:40am in the morning.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment