Blog categories

Friday, May 25, 2012

24 May 2012 diary

24 May 2012 diary.

Good afternoon to everyone in Heaven and earth.

It's just a boring day at work.
It's pretty smooth day.
Woke up and went to work on time. I ate chilly cheese sausage for breakfast and chicken corn soup for lunch.
I went home on time by both bus and train. I arrived home on time as well.
I went out to Carousell shopping center and then went to Southland shopping center to look for a new pair of shoes. I bought it at Southland Shopping center.
I ate 'milk fish' for dinner. I tried to setup Internet access for my mom's new blue ray player. It was connected to the router but not to the Internet. I had to rectify it later. I logged in to Facebook and chat with Denise and Janey. I decided to sleep at 00:00am.
To be honest with you, I was starting to be a bit depressed.
I wanted to be loved.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment