Blog categories

Monday, May 7, 2012

6 May 2012 diary

6 May 2012 diary.
Good evening to everyone in Heaven and Earth,
Today is my birthday.
I woke up at 9:15am. Firstly I went out without having breakfast to Indonesian Food Fair in Bateman. I bought satay food box (complete with rice cake). I picked up 25 pizza breads at Winthrop shopping center and went straight to Hyde Park to celebrate birthday party with Geri. Geri had not come yet. I met Damian Brenan, his wife Carolline, and David Lasky. After 10 minutes waiting for the remaining people, I finally found Geri, her mom, and her friends too.
We then began the party by eating sushis, eating my pizza breads, and drinking as well.
I had to leave at 1:15pm and went to Yobe shop to pick up my 2nd Kyo Kusanagi costume. I put on the costume and it was perfect for me. I went home and arrived home at 3:30pm to have a short sleep.

I woke up at 5pm and received a phone call from my sister to wish me a birthday greeting.
The singing, clapping hands, making wish, and blowing candles off happened at 5:30pm.
We went out to Church to give thanks to God.
We had dinner at Sizzler.
We came back home to pray to God hoping God blesses me on my birthday.
I logged in to Facebook and found many people posted me their birthday greetings.
I spent 20 minutes playing Wii Fit before deciding to sleep at 00:50am, it was an hour after eating an egg.

Thank you everyone who posted birthday greetings for me. I will wake up happy tomorrow.

Good night and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment