Blog categories

Friday, May 11, 2012

10 May 2012 diary

10 May 2012 diary.

Good morning to everyone in Heaven and earth.

I had only 3 hours sleep. I woke up in the morning and was still very sleepy.
I ate left over birthday cake again in the morning.
When I arrived at the train station I bought a burger ring snack to keep me awake at work.
I saw a pretty girl looking at me, unsure why... I think I walked like a zombie.
I arrived to work on time despite being too sleepy in the train.
I drank lots of black tea.
Fortunately work was very quiet.
My work colleague Vinay bought everyone pizzas because he wanted to celebrate his happiness about buying a house.
I ate 3 pizza slices (so it's my free lunch) but I ended up finishing them all.
I promised will do longer sports or walking in the next few days.
Work was over, I went to city to meet David to sign Yoong birthday card.
I arrived in Bullcreek and I went to buy a new white shirt for Monday interview at Bullcreek shopping center.
I was having difficulty starting my car engine, fortunately a car mechanic stopped to help me. He was very kind and found the problem my car was having.
I finally went home but unable to have rest.
I had salmon and vegetable soup for dinner.
I spent 1 hour in front of computer organizing my costume photos.
I decided to sleep at 0:45am and I slept well this time.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment