Blog categories

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

15 May 2012 diary

15 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth.

This day was Tuesday. Again nothing special happened on this date.
Woke up earlier at 7am to fix my costume play homepage and went to work on time.
Work was bit quiet. I had sweet muffin for break fast and sushi for lunch.
My parents came to pick me up from work and we went to Irwan house to see Irwan baby niece named Emi.
After that we ate delicious noodles with my friends Irwan and his wife named Claudia together with Jacqluene.
We went home at 8pm.
I fixed my costume play homepage again and everything was finished at 00:00am.
I decided to turn off my computer and slept at 00:40am after sent a short hello greeting to Denise on Facebook.

I hoped the next day would be a beautiful day.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment