Blog categories

Thursday, May 3, 2012

2 May 2012 diary

2 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth,

Today is the day I did not meet my parents.
I woke up at 7am in the morning, I ate Milo biscuits and rushed to catch the bus.
I missed both bus and train so I came late to work 10 minutes.

Today's work was not busy.
I ate somekind of meat with pasta sauce (sorry I am not sure the name of the food) for lunch.
I went home on time and I did not meet my parents. I tried to sleep but could not.
I ate the left over bitter melon salad with a new soup which was freshly cooked by my mom before she left.
I rendered the version 2 of Swan Music FM and decided to sleep after chatting with Denise on Facebook.

Before I slept I was feeling very thirsty and I drank much water.
Good night Heaven and earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment