Blog categories

Friday, May 4, 2012

3 May 2012 diary

3 May 2012 diary,

Good evening to Heaven and earth,

Today Thursday is my work last day of the week. The following day I have flexi day off. I came very on time to work.
Work was not busy.
As usual, I always ate chicken and corn soup. The soup this time was a little bit different, it is more delicious than usual. I wondered if the person who made it is a different person.
At 5pm I became so happy because I finally will have long weekend.
At the train station I met the same girl who worked at Royal Sushi but she looked very upset while reading her blackberry.
I went home and logged in to my facebook. I discovered that my friend 'Tania' suddenly posted something on my Facebook wall 'Deni kun yuhuuu'. She is the person whom I have difficult contacting with finally posted something on my wall.
I had a very short rest and had to got up at 8pm because Denise was waiting for me to call her.
I phoned her and chatted for half an hour, it was very nice to speak to this girl. She is a Singaporean girl, she is cute (has baby face) and has funny Singaporean-English accent.

I ate a noodle food, it was cold already but still yummy.
After that my dad asked to duplicate his karaoke VCD. I copied two cds but I accidentally installed unnecessary programs and my computer was not healthy.
I decided to re-image my computer from the backup.
Everything went smooth but the time to download the patch for my BattleField 3 game was 2 hours.

I became tired and decided to sleep at 4:30am after defraging my computer.

I was going to say Good Morning and have a nice sleep =) hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment