Blog categories

Saturday, May 19, 2012

18 May 2012 diary

18 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth.

That Friday was a very quiet day.
I ate cake made by my mom's friend plus a chicken satay I bought at Perth train station for breakfast.
I went to work on time. I ate fried rice which was poured with a spoonfull of vegie soup for lunch.
After work I felt tired so I went to a massage shop. I was massaged by a Chinese girl. She was just reasonably good looking but she was just quiet and did not want to talk a lot. I was not interested in talking with her anymore. However she was one of the best massager this year.
I went arrived home at 7:30pm. I had no car to hang out with my friend named Yongky.
I ate food which was cooked by my mom. I logged in to Facebook and chatted with my friends.

I finally decided to sleep at 3:30am.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment