Blog categories

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

11 May 2012 diary

11 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth,

It has been four days I haven't updated my blog. Because I had no time to log in and update the blog. But I remember what I did on this day.
What I did on Friday was just a normal daily life.
I woke up and went to work on time.
I ate bacon cheese bread for lunch and a pasta for lunch.
That Friday was a very quiet day at work.
I went home in hurry because I would have dinner with my friends named Yongky and Roy.
But I left an property offer on my office desk so I had to go back to office to pick it up.
I rushed home and went to home late around 6:45pm. I took shower and I dressed totally as an anime character named 'Kyo Kusanagi' white jacket version.
I went to the city, I parked my car at CPP parking but Yongky called me to change the restaurant to Tong 86 it's Korean restaurant.
I went to Tong 86 and surprised my friends with my Kyo full outfit.
After having dinner, I came to a Japanese fast food restaurant and had 8 minutes chat with Mika Kumagai a very very nice Japanese girl who worked there.
I went to Utopia Northbridge and accidentally met another female cosplayer as well named Alicia Ashley. She was surprised to see me in Kyo's outfit. Alicia is a very nice Vietnamese girl too =) She was so sweet when she smiled at me.
After drinking bubble tea we all went home.
I spent a bit time logging to Facebook and decided to sleep at 2am.

That's all what I did on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment