Blog categories

Thursday, May 24, 2012

23 May 2012 diary

23 May 2012 diary.

Good morning to everyone in Heaven and earth.

This day was one of my peaceful days.
Came to work on time. Work was quiet. I ate chocolate muffin for breakfast and meat with pasta sauce for lunch. I did not have to take phone calls at work. My dad came to pick me up from work, we stucked in a long traffic jam but we used an alternate route. We went to uncle Thomas house to receive payments from the car sale. I went home. I cleaned toilet and vaccuumed some parts of my house. I lifted up and moved the old CRT television. That 30 inch CRT television was so heavy. I logged to Facebook and chatted with one of my junior school friends named Fifi for about 20 minutes talking about a girl (whom I can't tell you her name) in Jakarta. I also watched some music videos of Korean singers on YouTube. I went to bed at 00:50am after watching the new plasma TV with my mom and also tried the new electronic winter blanket I bought for her.

Nothing else on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment