Blog categories

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

14 May 2012 diary

14 May 2012 diary.
Hello to everyone in Heaven and earth.
This day is a new day of the week.
I woke up early but went to work 10 minutes late because a bus did not come time and I guessed something wrong with that.
I ate sweet muffin for break fast and sushi for lunch.
I went to an Interview for a 12 months extensions or perhaps a promotion.
There were 3 people interviewing me.
Oh my God! the very difficult questions made me nervous and I think the interview went so bad me.
I did not know what was going to happen to my life.
I finished work on time and went home by walking after getting off the bus.
I ate salmon steak with rice for dinner.
My costume play homepage was finally updated after 5 months being abandoned. All the new photos were taken from my Canon PowerShot G12.
I also logged in to Facebook and decided to sleep at usual time.
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment