Blog categories

Monday, May 28, 2012

26 May 2012 diary

26 May 2012 diary.

Good afternoon to everyone in Heaven and earth.

That Saturday was just a normal Saturday except there was something I wanted to tell you.
I called my friend Tania and guess what??  She is happy!!
Unlike last Sunday when she was sad, this day she is happy!! That means God listened to my prayer.
She told me her back is perfect and she could run for joy. We talked about wheater, city, university, and many more. I also remembered the apartment miniature she built and she remembered my miniature naval base model I built as well. The phone was disconnected, she told me her phone signal at her 34th floor apartment was weak. I reconnected and chatted with her few more minutes before she went out with a friend to buy groceries. It was a happy conversation.
My mom asked me to go to groceries shop to buy a little bit of ginger and 500 grams of peanuts.
My parents went to sing karaoke with friends while I stayed at home preparing for costumes photoshoot on the next day. I ate yellow rice for dinner.
I watched blue ray movie named '300' but did not finish it.
I decided to sleep at 3am after uploading photos to my costume homepage.

That's all on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment