Blog categories

Monday, May 28, 2012

27 May 2012 diary

27 May 2012 diary.
Good afternoon to everyone in Heaven and earth.
This Sunday is my costume photoshoot day. I woke up at 11am. I shaved off my beard and had shower. I rushed to have lunch at Southland shopping center. I ate sushis for lunch.
I did costume play photoshoots with Leon and his friend named Fred. It was 4 hours photoshoot.
I dressed up as: Kyo Kusanagi, Michael Jackson, Storm Trooper, Linux Red Hat, and St. Gerard.
I went to church immediatelly with my parents. I had dinner with parents in which I was the one who paid the bill. I collected the dvd from Leon.
Off all the costume photoshoot: Storm Trooper, Linux Red Hat and St. Gerard were considered acceptable. Unfortunately I had to do Kyo and Michael Jackson.
I decided to sleep at 00:20am before going to work on the next day.
Overall that weekend was an activity weekend.
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment