Blog categories

Sunday, May 20, 2012

20 May 2012 diary

20 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth.

Today is just a Sunday.
I woke up at 7:30am in the morning only to drink water but decided to sleep again until 12 noon.
I had simple rice and noodle for lunch. After that I went to my bedroom to delete some of the photos I don't like on my Canon PowerShot G12. My mom called me, asked me to buy a milk and a newspaper. I went to Bullcreek Supa IGA and bought them. After I went in to my car, I thought it was the very good time to call my friend Tania. Tania answered my call (1 ring only which was amazing). Tania's voice seemed so sad. She told me that her back condition was improving but she wanted to see the doctor. Her voice seemed sad so because of that I became sad too. I asked her about the time overthere and her university study as well. I wished her good luck for her study. Her sad feeling made her forgot to say Thank You. She did not have to say that because I could understand her stress and her situation. The best thing I can do is to pray for her so that she will success and will graduate again.

'Dear God may I ask that You bless Tania' that was what I said in my heart. I wanted to see Tania smiles again like other girls too.

I went home and received a call from uncle Thomas. He told me that he decided not to buy my damaged Hyundai Excel car. This was a terrible news for me because I had to find someone else who wanted to buy my car. It was my bad luck.

I went to church and met all my mom's friends.
I arrived home, ate Nasi Campur, I played Street Fighter vs SNK on Wii, I felt thirsty so I went to drink a bubble tea at Utopia before it closed.
I came back home and organized photos again on my Canon Powershot G12. I opened the package containing my Toad costume. I was dissapointed that the Toad costume did not include the white pant and the long sleeve t-shirt. I turned on my computer again to import the costume photos from my Canon.

I will decide to sleep at 00:30am as usual. The night before going to work on the next day.
There was nothing more to say except 'Thank you to you for reading my life'.
I would pray to God and wished that the next day would be a beautiful day for me, for Tania, and for my brother who was going to celebrate his birthday tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment