Blog categories

Monday, May 28, 2012

25 May 2012 diary

25 May 2012 diary.

Good afternoon to everyone in Heaven and earth.

That Friday was another boring and quiet day at work.
I woke up, went to work on time.
I ate bacon bread for break fast and smoke salmon sushis for lunch.
I finished job on time but did not go home first. I went to a massage center to be massaged. My shoulder and arm felt better. I arrived at Bullcreek train station and was picked up by my friend named Yongky. We went to Yongky's friend house. His friend named Vivien (or Vivi). Vivi was a reasonably beautiful girl still single. Yongky friends also came to that house. There were other girls as well such as Siska and Sheinty. We had dinner together. After that Vivi shared her experience too.
I went home around 11pm and decided to sleep at 2am after chatting with my Facebook friends online.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment