Blog categories

Sunday, May 6, 2012

5 May 2012 diary

5 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth,

This day is the last day of my current age.
I woke up at 8am in the morning and ate two breads (coconut and meat ball) before going to Innaloo to with my parents to meet tante Anista for 3 hours spiritual talk with other as well. My mom's friends named Leo and his wife Alice was with us in the same car.
After the talk ended at 2pm, we had lunch 'nasi tim' prepared by Santoso and his wife. After lunch I and my parents were blessed with an oil by her then we went home.
We arrived home at 4pm and I slept at 5pm after listening to a very good Indonesian song on YouTube.

I woke up at 8pm and found my parents went to their friend's house to sing karaoke.
I ate beef rendang left over from yesterday with rice for dinner. After that I came back to computer, logged in to Blogger to label all exisitng posts.

Surprisingly, my friend named Tania posted the first ever Happy Birthday greeting on my wall. I would decide to reply her on the following day. My cousin named John also wished me the birthday greeting as well.
My parents came back home and we decided to go to Fast Eddy to eat nachos.
But before I went out, I spent 10 minutes praying to God. I admitted all my sins and give thanks to God for all the year which was passed.

The clock hit 00:00am and my age was incremented by one.

We went out to Fast Eddy in Cannington but the main restaurant was closed. The only area still opened was the take away area. The nachos were so terrible; we just ate (but not finished) rather throwing it away. I received an sms from my friend named Yongky, he sent me a birthday greeting as well.

I went home again at 1:30am, opened my computer to write this diary. I have found 8 new people posted birthday greetings on my Facebook wall.

I decided to sleep at 2:15am after organising my new cosplay photos to be uploaded on 7 May 2012.

May God bless you all.
It's time to say good night to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment