Blog categories

Saturday, May 5, 2012

4 May 2012 diary

4 May 2012 diary.

Good evening to everyone in Heaven and earth,

Happy Friday today.
I woke up at 11am today after slept in the morning just before the sun rose. I ate curry chicken (not really nice) for lunch.
I went to buy new tyres from the Good Year shop on High Street.
I waited for one hour at the shop.
From there I brought my dad to a general practitioner. When we got back home, I drove my mom to an oriental market and a bakery kiosk in Winthrop. During the way to oriental market, we had an argument in the car. I had a little heartache about that.

I arrived home at 7pm. I continued fixing my computer and finally completed at 9pm. I have three Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome) on my computer.
I ate rice cake and a vegetarian curry soup. I went back to computer to upload my high roller photo (from my Canon G12) as my new Facebook profile.

All right that's all for this day. I went to bed at 1am at night.

Good night everyone and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment